Tuesday, August 01, 2006

 

An Open Letter to Deadspin

Dear Deadspin,

I am sorry that my actions in your comments thread, noting that I saw a munchkin in San Diego when someone mistakenly reported that the Royals had the last one in their stadium, resulted in the passive-aggressive letter that you had to deal with today. I realize this hasn't caused you too much pain, but having been a journalist in a former life, it's a big pain in the ass to get letters like that.

So even though you referred to the commenter who mentioned the Other Munchkin and started this whole brouhaha as "he" and I'm a girl, I still forgive you. It is the least I can do to allow Munchkingate to end, and bring our nation the peace it deserves.

Your pal,

Stevie

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?